Wednesday, January 2, 2008

And away we go....

Well, I've decided to take the leap and start a blog. I've enjoyed reading others and thought 'what the heck, I'll give it a go'. :D You may be wondering about my blog title. A little about myself. My name is JaDee and I grew up in a rural area near Amish country. I love the country life. Home cooked meals, running in the fresh air, hand made items (especially quilts which is what I will probably write about most in my ramblings), you name it. Well, I got married to a 'city mouse' if you will that whisked me away to the city to live. So here I am a counrty mouse in the city ;)

Among my personal goals for 2008 are to finish up a lot of quilts I have started in the last couple years. I belong to a few on-line groups and have lots of blocks from swaps that are calling my name. "Turn us into quilts. We want to be used and loved and admired." they say to me, so I have made up my mind to answer their call. I am also going to be training for my first full marathon since having my kids. So it will be an interesting journey, and I'm glad to have my little spot on the web to share it all!

1 comment:

Maureen said...

JaDee, thanks for posting on my blog! I love the quilt you have on here. VERY pretty. I'm going to try and post often on my blog {or ramble} LOL
Maureen