Monday, February 25, 2008

Yeah!! All is well....

...and here's the proof. I was sooo worried that the red might bleed, but it didn't. Yippee!!


Delivered it to dad to be last night and he was really happy with it. He even asked if I might be able to make a quilt for his other little one. I told him it might be a while (I've got lots I want to get done first), but yes I could make one for her too. Don't want her to feel left out. I'm such a softie :) Up next to get finished are Amy's quilt, the second baby quilt and Jessica's quilt. After that I will see what I can get into.

Been a really slow start to the day here, but I'm on my way upstairs to get some cleaning done so I'll be able to spend some quality time sewing later tonight. Happy sewing all!!


3 comments:

Andrea said...

It is wonderful- always nice to get something finished. I'm so glad the colours didn't run. I'm not surprised he asked you for another for his daughter.

Ginger Patches said...

Cute quilt! My son just peered over my shoulder and said "hey there's a dog on that quilt how cool"...he never comments on the quilts I'm looking at LOL!!!

Shar said...

Ooh, I love the dog how cute and charming. Great quilt!

Shar