Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I'm still around....

Hi everyone. First I want to say thank you to all that have continued to visit me. I really did not plan on taking a break from blogging, but, well, life has really gotten crazy around here. Not much time for quilting, but I have been sewing some when I can. I do have the first 4 blocks of amandajean's quilt along done. Recognize the fabric? :cD I am hoping to at least get the fabrics for block 5 cut today.


I've also been working on quilting my round robin quilt from a couple years ago and squeezing in other projects when I can. I am also deciding what I will make for the pay it forward exchange. So far I have 2 people signed up and there is still room for one more if someone else out there wants to play. I have been so busy with other things lately that sewing and blogging kind of fell off the radar for a while. Unfortunately, I can't promise that they are going to be regular things in the near future either :c( But I will try my best, they are a couple of my sanity savers.

Well, I know this is a short post, but I wanted to check in and let all of you that come to visit me that I am still here and when things start to calm down I promise I will have some more interesting reading for you ;cD Until then I will be lurking around blogland when I can, and am thinking of you all. Hope you are enjoying springtime and finding time for the special people and things in your lives! Warm country wishes all!!

8 comments:

Jacquie said...

So pretty! Thanks for checking in and letting us know all is well, but busy. This time of year can get a bit crazy...at least for us. Take care!

AJ said...

Your blocks look great. I love the fabrics.

amandajean said...

the blocks look great. glad to see that you are using that fabric right away.

julieQ said...

Yes, life gets a little crazy for all of us. Pretty blocks! I love your colors.

Andrea said...

Glad you're ok - I was wondering where you were. See you soon x

QuiltedSimple said...

What great blocks - great use for that fabric!!! This time of year is crazy here - and Ohio weather is just awful lately, ain't it??? Take care and check in when you can,
Kris

Sara said...

I love the blocks for the quilt along. They are great! Its understandable that your busy. Hope everythign is well!

Alison-My Little Stitching Corner said...

Your quilt along blocks are looking wonderful. I, too, end up taking those unplanned, unintended blog breaks. Life kind of steps in the way sometimes.